• Be a companion with people who have disabilities; independently
• Support you to join a new group, or to join sporting activities.
• Go for a coffee and have a chat • Mentoring • Just hanging out
• Shopping • a 'Girlie' day out • Supporting you with appointments
• Gym buddy • Events • Going to the Park • Go to a Bar
• Go to the Beach • Walking • Swimming/hydrotherapy
• Picnics • Wing-woman • Travel buddy
Our service is extremely easy to use.
We are Adelaide based.
We will meet you in some public area that is safe for both of us, and we can chat over a coffee and go from there.
Remember our first meeting is FREE!
But you can buy coffee & cake if you like.
We are NOT support workers so there are few things
we are unable to do for our clients...
People are using companionforaday.com.au for all different kinds of friendly activities.
Here are just a few real examples that people are using companionforaday.com.au for...
We are a lot cheaper than
hiring a 'social' support worker!
IN DISABILITY, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS “IMPOSSIBLE”.
THERE IS HOWEVER, COMMON SENSE!
© Copyright and design by Jacy Arthur